- Created: Monday, 26 April 2010 10:44
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 05 November 2013 13:07
- Written by Cameron Bulluss
- Hits: 5097
Advanced Physio is one of Australia's largest Physiotherapy practices and we are always on the look out for skilled, motivated physiotherapists.
We have a well established, manual skills-based private practice. The practice's principal is a titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, with a very strong emphasis on exercise rehab, not to mention a great mentor. Our team has a strong focus in occupational rehabilitation and also conduct pre-employment musculoskeletal assessments.
Due to the nature and size of our clinic, patient case loads are varied and exciting, consisting of musculoskeletal and recreational sports injuries. Advanced Physio has extensive screening and preventative injury programmes in place. Our Warners Bay practice has a large gym, including a reformer bed.
Physiotherapists considering working at Advanced Physio should at minimum have the following:
- Great people and communication skills. We are popular with our patients because we listen and consider their needs to achieve outcomes.
- Professional presentation and work ethic
- A team player who's not afraid to take responsibility
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
- Someone who enjoys life, and active lifestyle and who is prepared to continue up-skil professionally
Our team at Advanced Physio is passionate about what they do. We live for our profession and continually strive to be better. Our philosophy is
“If we are not the premium provider of any service we offer, we undertake that we will improve upon it or cease to provide it if we can’t achieve this.”
Candidates will be contacted regarding their application within two(2) working days of us receiving the resume email. All information is considered confidential and no files are kept.