Or if you have any of these symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Do not attend the clinic until you have been testesd and clear of the Coronavirus.
The following changes have occurred to our services in response to the corona virus.
- Physiotherapy is still classified as an essential service, and we will do our best to still provide this service. We are hoping that we can still provide meaningful help to our patients and reduce the burden on the rest of the health care system.
- A telehealth service is being trialled all Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology patients.
- “Pilates” and “Get Active” classes have been closed, due to concerns about maintaining social distance and infection control of equipment. These people have been given home programs and we are staying in touch with them via phone or teleconference.
- Our in-clinic service is still operating but we have ceased using the gym equipment.
- We have set up separate interview and assessment/treatment rooms for each therapist and separated the offices. All patient interview within the clinic will be conducted via our internal telephone system.
- At any one time there will be a maximum of 10 people in the 600 square metre building.
- The offices will continue to be cleaned daily using hospital grade disinfectant.
- All staff are following Department of Health Guidelines for infection control.