Terms and Conditions
1. Class Passes are activated on the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date and are the discretion of Advanced Physiotherapy. Class Passes cannot be shared.
Monthly Direct Debits
1. Monthly Direct Debits are valid for 1 month and are activated on your chosen direct debit start date, automatically renewing every month. Monthly Direct Debits are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals.
If you would like to cancel your monthly pay cycle via email to email@example.com
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
1. A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first booked basis.
2. Bookings are made online through the MindBody App
3. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session
1. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning and via MindBody App Only. We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients. Late cancellations will incur a lost session[CB1] .
2. Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Advanced Physiotherapy reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
3. If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no-show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
Payment must be made online upon booking via the MindBody APP.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, or have any major change to your health please let the instructor know and please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
I agree that Advanced Physiotherapy is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Advanced Physiotherapy [CB2] or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Advanced Physiotherapy does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to an Advanced Physiotherapy staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.