Join one of the premium Physiotherapy practices in Australia and secure a bright future at Advanced Physiotherapy
At Advanced Physiotherapy we provide Injury Prevention, Injury Rehabilitation and Occupational Health Services to sporting organisations, individuals and businesses across the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie and Hunter Region. We manage a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders and have built a unique facility, for optimal management of osteoarthritis, tendon inuries, post-operative conditions, sports injuries, and back pain.
Who We Are:
- Our organisation's mission is to be the premium provider of Physiotherapy services in our region, and we achieve this through our values of quality, continual improvement, staff and client focus, and teamwork.
- We aim to be recognised by our peers, referrers and patients as the leading practice in the Hunter Region.
- We aim to achieve this by having the best facility, and the best staff while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Our philosophy is to provide high quality, evidence based practice, based on science and our knowledge of pathology, biomechanics and physiology.
Position Vacant: Physiotherapist
- We are searching for an Australian trained and registered Physiotherapist. Experience is preferred and applicants with over 5 years' experience are expected to be titled or working towards this. Candidates with less experience will be expected to participate in detailed internal professional development, with the aim to move to titling.
- You will be employed as an employee (not a contractor), and receive a competitive remuneration, superannuation, holiday (4 weeks annually), public holiday and sick pay.
- We are happy to integrate elements of the fitness industry into our practice (yoga, Pilates, etc.), but rely on what is best for the patient in our clinical decision making, rather than a specific doctrine.
- We have an extensive gym, and onsite dieticians, exercise physiologists, and a personal trainer.
- 4 of our 8 Physiotherapists team members are titled.