Hip pain can be caused by a multitude of issues and can be predisposed by a number of factors.
Your physiotherapist will be able to assess your hip to formulate an accurate diagnosis.
Different conditions of the hip include;
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Muscle Strain or Tear
- Ligament Strain or Tear
- Femoral Acetabular Impingement
- Labral Tear
At Advanced Physiotherapy, our methods and treatments are evidence based and we have state of the art equipment and resources to aid you in your recovery.
Treatment for hip pain can include:
- Manual Therapy (which is a gentle hands-on treatment designed to improve joint movement)
- Dry Needling
- Ergonomic Correction
- Load Management
- Corrective Exercises
- Strength and Conditioning
For your comfort during a hip injury or hip pain assessment, please bring the following to your physio appointment:
- A pair of shorts or loose fitting tracksuit pants
- Your usual footwear for walking/running, work or sport
- Imaging Reports
- Referral forms