We are hiring
Join one of the premium Physiotherapy practices in Australia and secure a bright future at Advanced Physiotherapy
At Advanced Physiotherapy we provide Injury Prevention, Injury Rehabilitation and Occupational Health Services to sporting organisations, individuals and businesses across the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie and Hunter Region. We manage a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders and have built a unique facility, for optimal management of osteoarthritis, tendon inuries, post-operative conditions, sports injuries, and back pain.
Who We Are:
- Our organisation's mission is to be the premium provider of Physiotherapy services in our region, and we achieve this through our values of quality, continual improvement, staff and client focus, and teamwork.
- We aim to be recognised by our peers, referrers and patients as the leading practice in the Hunter Region.
- We aim to achieve this by having the best facility, and the best staff while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Our philosophy is to provide high quality, evidence based practice, based on science and our knowledge of pathology, biomechanics and physiology.
Position Vacant: Physiotherapist
- We are searching for an Australian trained and registered Physiotherapist to join our New/Recent Graduate program
- You will be engaged as an “employee” and receive a competitive remuneration, superannuation, holiday (4 weeks annually), public holiday and sick pay.
- You will have to opportunity for unrivalled professional growth through formal education, national sporting team exposure and mentoring with some of the region’s most qualified and experienced Physiotherapists.
- First interviews will be held Friday 8th December at the Advanced Physiotherapy rooms (unit 2 building 2 335 Hillsborough Road Warners Bay) at 11am. Applicants are requested to email their CVs to email@example.com, fax to 49545380 or drop them in prior to the interview.