If you would like to book a Teleheath consultation please either call our clinic or Book online.
Once you book an appointment, please click the below button to enter the waiting room and your Physiotherapist will be will you shortly.
If you want to learn more about our Telehealth services please read our latest blog.
Orthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy | Exercise Physiology | Pilates
Welcome to Advanced Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Pilates.
Our aim is to bring you a world class standard of care by providing a world class facility with staff who keep up to date with the latest innovations, and a friendly, efficient personal service.
We have treated over 50,000 different conditions since 2000. Several of our team members have additional qualifications, and are known as Titled Physiotherapists having completed over 1000 hours of additional study.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
If you have:
- Travelled overseas (including transit through) Mainland China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea, or Iran in the past 14 days before getting sick, or
- Or, had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having Coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick
And if you have any of these symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Do not attend the clinic. Go to the Emergency Department. Phone the ED before your arrival so they are prepared.
For more information you can phone the Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080V
The following changes have occurred to our services in response to the corona virus.
- Physiotherapy is still classified as an essential service, and we will do our best to still provide this service. We are hoping that we can still provide meaningful help to our patients and reduce the burden on the rest of the health care system.
- A telehealth service is being trialled all Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology patients.
- “Pilates” and “Get Active” classes have been closed, due to concerns about maintaining social distance and infection control of equipment. These people have been given home programs and we are staying in touch with them via phone or teleconference.
- Our in-clinic service is still operating but we have ceased using the gym equipment.
- We have set up separate interview and assessment/treatment rooms for each therapist and separated the offices. All patient interview within the clinic will be conducted via our internal telephone system.
- At any one time there will be a maximum of 10 people in the 600 square metre building.
- The offices will continue to be cleaned daily using hospital grade disinfectant.
- All staff are following Department of Health Guidelines for infection control.