We are delighted to be re-opening our exercise classes and our patient-only gym on 11th October. We have been in touch with NSW health who have provided the following advice regarding optimising patient safety in our gym and classes. We request that you respect these guidelines and assist in helping us maintain a high standard of risk management.
The following guidelines will apply when our normal services resume on 11th October.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask while attending the clinic
- Clinical consultations - will remain available for everyone regardless of vaccination status. We are committed to provide continued care for all our patients, and are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and risk management.
- Pilates and Get Active classes - will re-open for double vaccinated people only. This is based on NSW health guidelines.
- Independent gym access - will only be available for double-vaccinated people only. This is based on NSW health guidelines.
- For patients with mask exemptions, we ask that you either wear a mask during your attendance or arrange for an out of hours appointment.
- If you have any covid-type symptoms you must not attend the clinic until you have a negative covid test and are free of symptoms.
- Telehealth appointments can be arranged for those who can not attend in person.
If you are attending a class or using they gym, you will need to print out your vaccination certificate or save it to your phone to be able to show it to the reception staff or your class instructor prior to class or using the gym facilities.
Orthopaedic & Sports Physiotherapy | Exercise Physiology | Pilates
Our aim is to bring you a world class standard of care by providing a world class facility with staff who keep up to date with the latest innovations, and a friendly, efficient personal service.
We have treated over 50,000 different conditions since 2000. Several of our team members have additional qualifications, and are known as Titled Physiotherapists having completed over 1000 hours of additional study.
Our Physiotherapy team manages sports injuries and orthopaedic rehabilitation including tendon injuries, before and after orthopaedic surgery, and osteoarthritis. We fit and supply a variety of orthotics and braces. We have a special interest in rehabilitation after knee reconstruction (anterior cruciate ligament and patella) and joint replacement surgery.
We also have a special interest in children’s sports injury treatment and prevention. Several of our Physiotherapy team have had experience at international or national sport via appointments with Matildas football, Newcastle Jets (A-league), Melbourne Victory, Melbourne Rebels, Newcastle Knights (NRL).