The Advanced Physio Story
Practice owner Cameron Bulluss, started this clinic in its current form in 2002. He realised that running a small practice with little equipment, and offering only home exercise programs was not giving his clients the best outcomes. He believed that Physiotherapy practice had evolved and , the small clinics with beds, electrotherapy machines and curtains were relics of the past. He moved the practice into a new facility, which has gradually developed into the regions premier facility.
The clinic now employs 10 Physiotherapists and 2 Exercise Physiologists, and also offers weight loss services through Ray Kelly and his team.
We have expanded from our original sports injury focus and now provide a broad range of services including:
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Exercise classes, with Pilates starting soon
- Sports injury management
- Management of neck and back pain
The aim is to treat everyone as if they were an elite athlete. This consists of:
- Rapid response
- Customised treatment
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Close communication between doctors, sports trainers and coaches
- Proven preventative strategies
- Private treatment rooms
- Ample parking
- A fully equipped patient only rehabilitation gym
- One-on-one care
- A clinical approach taken from the best conventional and innovative therapies aiming for sustainable outcomes
- A belief that all patients should be offered the best available care
We aim to be recognised by our peers, referrers and patients as the leading practice in the Hunter Region. We aim to achieve this by having the best facility, and the best staff while maintaining the highest ethical standards.